ASARECA Agriculture Ministerial Conference 3-5 May 2023
Theme: Building resilient food systems to feed Africa for generations
Mitigating effects of climate change to build resilience to vulnerabilities and boost productivity
- Catalyzing private sector investments for commercialization of Technologies Innovations and Management Practices (TIMPs).
- Empowering farmers, women and youth and other vulnerable groups to participate in food systems through access to information and technologies
- Breaking barriers to uptake of TIMPs through innovation and digitalization for food systems transformation.
- Policy engagement, inclusive agricultural markets and trade.
- Partnerships for strategic transformation
This is primarily a physical meeting. However, provision has been made for online participants who are not able to attend physically.
More information and registration here